The Postal Administration accepts the deposit, the dispatching and reception of normal parcels and the insured value parcels of the international service.
The handling of parcels is ensured as follows:
- upon their deposit, in all post offices
- on their dispatching and reception by the sole postal parcels centre of Bujumbura.
Generally, do not forget to use a reliable and appropriate packaging to guarantee a good reception of your items.
The Postal Administration guarantees the rapidity and security of your parcels.
We have put at your disposal a service for your claims and the monitoring of your items. To enable the handling of your claims, please provide us with the following data:
- the originating office
- the number of the parcel
- the number of the dispatch
- the dispatching date of the parcel
- the name and surname of the addressee
- the complete details of the addressee